Saturday, October 13, 2012

::camping::

First thing first -
Meet my new nephew Caleb Marcus.
He has been a dream for 10 years and fate/God brought him into our family in the last month.
He is the sweetest little boy in the land.
We hope that he will officially share our last name by Christmas.
I like this picture because he is totally filthy and my sister in law will freak that I showed it.
I can't wait to buy him an indoor sandbox and a loud drum set as revenge for loud gifts my kids have been given. 
He is my first nephew.   


 We always go camping for the opening day of deer season.
And Lily always finds her way quickly to a hammock.  

This is the first year my father in law came.
The man knows how to party.   




Josh has three brothers.
This is his younger brother - Jacob.
Currently single, just FYI :)



 This is Caleb and his Dad, Josh's older brother Ryan.





Caleb and his Mom, Jamie. 


No deer meat ended up in my freezer at this end of this trip, but fun was had by all.

2 comments:

  1. M,k... I've spent waaaay too long catching up on ALL your posts and just hafta say; Your blog always warms my heart and feeds my spirit. Thank you for all you share. (I'm watching your Elf pins too!) Wish we lived closer. As it is I steal so many of your thoughts and ideas from afar.
    Wishing you and your family a glorious fall (and a freezer for of venison SOON)!
    xo
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like so much fun! You have a pretty great family there, & Caleb Marcus is the perfect addition. Please tell Jamie to try & keep that kid clean already, jeez.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails