Wednesday, August 4, 2010

::custom coloring book::

Lily and I decided that a good take home present for her birthday party would be coloring books.  I wanted to make them myself.


So we got online and downloaded some free art related (or just fun to color) black and white clip art.  Lily loved picking out the clip art.  Then I just copy and pasted them into the Mac version of Word.  We played with resizing them to make them work better.  




We punched holes along the side and used ribbon to bind them.  I like the way they turned out, but I think I can make them even cooler for the birthday party.     


 UndertheTableandDreaming 




3 comments:

  1. Seriously awesome idea. I kinda want one. It's too hot outside to do anything besides sit at my coffee table and color.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails