Wednesday, July 21, 2010

::homework tools::



Earlier this month I bought some really cool tool boxes at a yard sale.  But then I had some buyers remorse.  I don't have any decent closets in this whole house.  Were did I think I was going to keep all this?  So I gave a few away, but the green one just had to stay.  


I have been thinking about back to school and what did and didn't work last year.  I realized that it didn't work well to have the kids do their homework at just one spot.


They kids need a portable homework station...


And I have a green tool box that needs a job...




I went to walmart and for $11.50 I got all the supplies I needed to put it together.  


Crayons, scissors, ruler, scratch paper book, colored pencils, mechanical pencils, regular pencils and sharpener, post-its, and calculator.  All set for first grade and seventh grade.



CreativeShareWednesdays

 

3 comments:

  1. This is a great idea! I'm going to recommend it to my students' parents. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is GREAT! reminds me of what I call our "Art Bags" http://amy-newnostalgia.blogspot.com/2009/09/art-bags.html
    thanks for linking up to "AP Tuesdays"

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails