Monday, June 21, 2010

::the ingle family::

I work with an amazing woman named Erika.  She is so encouraging and wise and gifted and pretty and gracious and I love her.  She has six children and she asked me to shoot a family portrait.  I was scared to death.  She has everything from preteen, to wheel chair, to toddlers, to new baby.  I thought I might be in over my skill set but if you don't stretch you don't grow, right?  So I gave it a shot.


Bree - the oldest
A future photographer


Dylan
VERY funny and cute


Asha
Very sweet and loving


Gavin
So photogenic


Colby
Entertaining little guy

 
Little Reece
LOVED the blue flower!
  









4 comments:

  1. Brooke you are AWESOME!!! You are my "mommy hero"!!!!!!!! Thank you. You did a great job. Please never doubt it!!!! Love you too 

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful beautiful beautiful...family and photographs :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brooke, your photos turned out beautiful!!!! Awesome!!
    You've found your 3rd calling!!!!!! I love the red hair!!!
    Lucky........, beautiful family!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow...I think they turned out really great! Maybe I should have asked you to do our family portraits instead of spending soooo much at the studio today...Yours would have probably been just a good...maybe even better. Thomas probably wouldn't have cried as much LOL!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails