Monday, June 28, 2010

::flowers gone wild::

My flowers are out of control this year.  We have had more rain than usual, and they are loving it.  I let Lily pick some (why is that a kids favorite thing to do?).  She was so excited about it all.  

Even Max got one.

Seriously, look at the size of the hydrangeas!


I love that kid.  
Next year I have plan for a kids picking garden.  Anything in that area will be kids free game.
I am thinking shasta daisies, zinnia's, and ????.  

The Hydrangeas are so super blue this year.  I am not sure why.  I totally ignored them last year.  But they are going insane.  I think I will ignore them more often.  

Phlox


Lily carefully placed the dragon in the center of the Clemantis.  It's his house.  Don't mess with the logic.



You can even see the weeds coming up around the hydrangea bush.  They must be its friend.  



3 comments:

  1. love your crazy growing flowers and your blog-see what award i gave it here...http://thethriftyba.blogspot.com/2010/06/i-have-substance-really.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE purple hydrangeas! They're my favorite. Wish I had a green thumb to grow some. Actually, to be honest, I have no interest in gardening. I just want the beautiful flowers ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love hydrangea's...my absolute most favorite flower!!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails