Saturday, April 7, 2018

::disney with kids 2018::

We took the kids out of school for a week in Feb and made the trip down to Disney for a week.  

We got to check something off the bucket list and stay at the Polynesian with the kids.  

Mr Max celebrated his birthday in Disney and the life guards gave him a bunch of balloons.  

The boys watched shows one morning and waited for the girls to wake up.  Emma flew in very late after her plane was delayed.

All Q wanted to do was swim. 

We managed to all fit on the People Mover together.  Always a family favorite.  

Little boys getting ready to go in the morning.  

Got to have a little sneak out with the girls.  

And got some awesome treats.  

I had so much fun with all the new ears I've been making. 

Pandora was amazing and we loved the snacks. 

More Pandora fun. 

Emma and I love the bored face pose.

The boys got pet banshees.  

And we walked on Navi river rapids 1 minute before the park closed.  

Rum and Dole Whip has proven to be the best.  

We met Chewie and it was amazing.  

We did so much swimming.  

Hawaiian beer was a big hit.  

We learned a few new tips:
Going with out a stroller is awesome.
Mobile ordering for meals is quick and easy.  We will do it lots more. 
Staying in a normal hotel rooms is not our favorite way to stay on trips but was worth it to get the be in the Poly.  
Buying the kids one large present was better than several little ones.  
Dole Whip and rum is amazing in every way.  
Lyft to transportation is the best.  

::Lily is Wendy::

A few weeks ago Lily had her school play.  She was lucky enough to get the role of Wendy.  

Look how cute her teacher are?  Seriously, they are the cutest.  
Obviously, I think she completely killed it.  She has loved theater her whole little life and she tries so hard.  This kid is constantly watching musical theater and singing.  Her junior high theater department had about zero budget but they managed to but together the greatest version.  And of all the plays that she has been in I feel that this one had the most talented cast. 

Wednesday, March 14, 2018

::Max - age 10::

Oh this boy.  He is my heart.  He calms me. 

This little man lives in his very own world.  He is so imaginative and kind.  He makes the world a better place by being here.  

He loves shows.  It helps his ADD brain get calm.  I think we let him watch too much TV but it really helps him be able to chill. 

He loves all creatures.  He is particuarly a dog person.  He talks to them all the time and comes up with the cutest stuff.  

I may be slightly biased but I think he is one of the best looking people to ever walk the earth.  Considering that Josh and I neither have blue eyes or curly hair - this kid got all the recessive DNA that we have to offer.   Including being a carrier for galactosemia, which we didn't even know ran in our family till Max failed his newborn screen.  

This kids know how to be comfy.  He always sets up little nests.  Mostly in our pantry.  He eats in there and watches shows.  He has his own rules in regard to food.  He is allowed to eats whenever he wants and almost anything he wants.  Because he is so skinny we let him eat what ever he is willing to eat.  Now days he eats an entire large container of gold fish crackers every week dipped in ketchup.  HE would have basically starved to death by now if we didn't let him eat it.  

On his birthday is Disney this year he got a huge amount of balloons from a lifeguard and he was so excited.  

He wakes up smiling.  It is the most amazing thing.  

And he does is homework with his guinea pig to keep him company.  


Related Posts with Thumbnails